Infographic: The Rise Of Mobile
Mobile is on the rise. The mobile market is constantly reshaping and influencing how we interact in our everyday lives. Today 87% of the world’s population owns a mobile device. This growth is spearheaded by China and India who account for over 30% of this growth.
Here’s a great infographic designed to help business owners and marketers know the impact that mobile is having on commerce today.
Some interesting insights:
- Nokia remains the number one handset manufacturer
- Samsung is the leading smartphone hardwear vendor
- Android OS runs on half of all smartphones shipped worldwide
- Google is the top US mobile ad network in revenues
- 71% of smartphone users will immediately do a mobile search after seeing an captive advertisement
What About You?
When looking at these massive numbers, what were your first thoughts? Our readers would love to read your thoughts in the comments below.
Source: Trinity Digital Marketing
Follow Category?Mobile & Apps
Follow Author?Laurens Bianchi