Everybody is welcome to comment on any article on ViralBlog – we encourage readers to leave their own thoughts and opinions on posts, and we always like to read what others have to say. However, there are a few guidelines that help keep things in order. Please take a moment to read through these before hitting the ‘Submit Comment’ button.
- Feel free to enter your real name or an alias – it really doesn’t bother us, just as long as it is clean.
- Ensure you enter your email address correctly. Your email address will never be published.
- Please keep comments on topic. This helps to keep the conversation on track. If you have something to say that you feel is not inline with the topic of the post, you can always send us an email via the Feedback option on the top of the site.
- We reserve the right to edit and/or delete any comments. While we almost never feel the need to do this, it is our site and this policy will be upheld.
- Any comment deemed to be rude or hurtful in any way will be deleted. We all have our opinions but please remember that other people read what you have to say. Re-read your comment before submitting and try to think how others will feel when they read your comments.