Facebook Launches A Dedicated Super Bowl 2015 Page
If you want to stay up to date with the latest news on the Super Bowl 2015, Facebook has a new page for you.
More than 50 million people joined the conversation on Facebook during the Super Bowl in 2014. This year, Facebook introduces a new Super Bowl experience to give fans one place to connect in real time as they watch the Seattle Seahawks defend their title against the New England Patriots.
With the new Super Bowl experience, you can:
- See posts from your friends and people in your network with Friends and Groups
- See real-time reactions from people around the world with Live Feed
- View photos and videos from news outlets as well as people at the game
- View posts from the NFL, teams, players, NBC and other public voices with In the Story
- View live scores, the current play time, and play by play updates at a glance
- Join the conversation by posting about the game with the update “watching Super Bowl XLIX”
You can see the new experience at facebook.com/superbowl. You can also navigate there by tapping on posts with the “watching Super Bowl XLIX” tag or Super Bowl-related hashtags, by clicking on “Super Bowl” in Trending, and by using Facebook Search.
From kickoff to the game’s final seconds, Super Bowl 2015 is likely to be one of the most talked-about moments on Facebook this year and Facebook hopes this new Super Bowl experience will bring people, athletes and journalists together in one ongoing conversation.
Take Viralblog.com everywhere you go
Have an iPhone, iPhone Touch or iPad? Download the ViralBlog.com app for iOS
Samsung or other Android mobile phone/tablet? Download the ViralBlog.com app for Android
About the Author
Laurens Bianchi is an online marketing professional from the Netherlands and has been blogging on ViralBlog since 2008. Laurens is the Founder of Share Force One, a content agency which is specialised in the sports, event and entertainment market. Follow him on Twitter or contact him on LinkedIn.